View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2005
Novicius

curtis 475231 is flying high
Angry How did this happen

I am trying to calm down but it is very hard because I am full of rage at this point. I was honest and then I was ripped off. On Tuesday, November 01, 2005. I agreed to purchase Bearshare Pro version on the internet. I was very skeptical and now I realize that no one can be trusted when ordering on the internet. I was completely RIPPED OFF! I ordered Bearshare (Reg Version) and included the Pro Version with an additional cost. The Cost was 22.46 $ for Bearshare and the Pro version upgrade (Movie Codec pack) at 14.95 $, this was a total of 37.41 $ that was taken out of my checking account. Then I was prompted to download the Bearshare and it downloaded LIMEWIRE 4.8.1 (The Regular Version) instead of the Bearshare Pro Version. The Limewire is free! I sent a number of letters to Limewire with out any response. I need help quickly, I am so mad and upset with this type of deliberate ways to rip off the consumer. How can they do this and get away with this. The contract said I have 7 days to cancel but limewire has no link email them. Very tricky limeware. They waited until my payment went through then a pop-up screen redirected me to LIMEWIRE Basic not bearshare Pro and downloaded the FREE version and cost me 37.41. anyone have any ideas on how to fix this scam.........