View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2005
On Holiday

Sphinx is flying high

Maybe its because Ive used P2P since Napster folded so I know where to look. I really hope these new users are calling their cc cards to cancel the transactions. I cant help but wonder if they do, they post it here but if they cant be bothered they can run into trouble witht their cc numbers.

I agree with you ukbobby, it just amazes me how everyday people are getting conned. A cc card is something I wouldnt want to easily give away online.

I always go for the free basic versions of any P2P software. Gnutella is a free P2P network and no software can make you go faster for downloads or give you anything for your money, no different than a free version.

I have never had any scam problems and Ive used Bearshare Lite for years and even after, Limewire basic. It is mind boggling. I always try to see if these programs have a dot com and a official site first before downloading.

Thatd be like me saying to you upfrant give me 50 bucks and I'll let you download all my massive move/music file collects all for one low price lol.