View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2005
Novicius

AirsoftMan is flying high
Default Its basically the text

When you search the results come up in a line and then the type, size, and so on. The name, type, size and the rest are all what jitter and use .... which only prevents me from seeing what the result says. The current download page also has this problem and makes it very difficult to tell if a download has stopped or is running. Hopefully that explains me problem better. Its sorta strange to look at so I found it hard to describe. Oh, and the menus located at the top (file, view, etc.) all have the same problem. You can only see bits and pieces of the word until you roll over it a few times. Idk Im runnig SLI cards so that might be the problem but since I have the newest drivers and the newest version of LimeWire I really cant put my finger on exactly what I think might be causing it. Although, I would say that it is a LimeWire problem as opposed to a GPU problem.

If you could tell me how to take a pic of my screen I could try to post it. I forgot how to print the screen to a file. I tried hitting print and then Ctrl + V but it didnt work.