View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2005
Disciple

shaba230 is flying high

Quote:
Originally posted by JorgeF
I fully agree with you that this needs to be done immediately!!
There should be several options instituted:
In the preference of the program there should be an option to eliminate from the search outcome files that meet a certain size requirements.
2nd: One should have the ability to highlight several files at once and with one right click of the mouse block all the hosts that have those files.
3rd: If one result shows up but with 36 people that have it, at present we are only able to block one. We need the ability to block all.
I hope LIMEWIRE is reading this!!!
Lets put the class back into this program and give the users what they need.
This should be top priority next to security.
Everyone please voice your opinion and other features that you feel merit Limewire to change

I must admit everything you wrote is good, expect in your first point you have quite a flaw. If limewire does all three, what you are saying will likely work out. BUT if you just want to add a filesize filter in general it should be done as such.

It should actually NOT be a filter. Limewire should NOT search for 500 files then only show you the ones for the filesize RANGE (yes you should be able to input a range) what it SHOULD do is ONLY search for files that are within that range so this way you will get ALL the results that are within your range instead of it just hiding all the other results that are not in your range.