View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2005
Novicius

DJ_Tre is flying high
Default Scammed

Well I guess I have to join the scammed club! I paid for a membership to mymusic.com ($33.90). I read the forum messages and immediately went to work to get refund. The following are the steps I took and received my refund within 24 hours.

11/09/05 approx. 11:00 am EST
1) Emailed customer support using my email client requesting full refund (support@mymusicinc.com). I copy and pasted all tranaction information from charge included in charge summary (including mymusic's transaction ID from their confirmation email)

2) Went back to website and submitted email through customer support on the website

3) Called 877-354-0013, which btw puts you in a loop...you will never speak to anyone no matter which choice you make...left message to return call

4) Received refund confirmation email from mymusic.com at approx 1:00 am EST on 11/09/05. Credit was posted to account 11/10/05

I must say that although I don't condone the practice of charging for free services, mymusic.com acted quickly in responding to my request...maybe I was one of the lucky ones.

Thanks for the post alerting us to FW being free!