View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2005
Disciple

Lickitysplit is flying high
Default Downloaded Morpheus, Then Deleted It- A problem

I recently download Morpheus just too check if they had some things that limewire did. I wanted to see how much faster(if faster at all) the downloads on Morpheus was vs. Limewire...

I never had a chance to really check...From the second I downloaded morpheus my entire computer slowed down. I could not connect to AOL and everything went to ****. I never deleted limewire, so I had Limewire and Morphues on the same computer. Though Morpheus had 0 files, it seemed to slow down my computer a lot.

Now over the course of 10 min that I DID have morpheus and Limewire...i did something which i think is screwing up my limewire...I changed Morpheus to the ?Magnet Thing?...I dont no it just said that "Morpheus is currently not the ?magnet thing? would you like to make it the ?magnet thing?? I said yes unaware of what it meant

Then I just deleted morpheus...I deleted it as the ?magnet thing?.... So now my limewire just doesnt work anymore..When you try to open it it says windows is searching for limewire.exe to search for urself hit browse...

So it is kindo f telling me i deleted it when i deffinetly never did.

What do i do, shouild i try to redownload it or something?

If you didnt understand this, please tell me so i can try and straighten it out for you....