View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2005
Novicius

Kaosgirl74 is flying high
Angry Can't Upgrade on Limewire Program and Email not recognized.

Since I am refused help anywhere else because my email address is now unbelievably unrecognized I had to contact someone about this.

First off, I'm a paid customer of Limewire PRO Version 4.8.1. I purchased it on April 29, 2005. My links on my Limewire program have not been working since I got it and I thought it really wouldn't be of any use to me, but now since I have it and I'm trying to click them to upgrade to the newer version on Limewire PRO Version 4.9, my links are unworkable to go to the Limewire website and when I manually go to the website myself and enter in my email address it claims that it is unrecognized.

I don't want to know that I paid $28.20 for nothing and I can update to a newer version when I was a paying customer. Here you can see that I paid through the website iPayCS.com, where my file of the order is still available.

Subscriber Name: Khadine Fisher
Url On File:http://www.imusicsearch.com
Site Name:iMusicSearch.com
E-mail Address:support@imusicsearch.com
Active:False

Transactions:

Transaction ID Action Transaction Date Amount Payment Method Account
76151270 SALE 4/29/2005 6:59:41 PM 28.20 ACH

I still also have the check I wrote up to do this transaction off the internet. I was told that it was a one time payment and I don't intend to pay for the program again just for an upgrade. So please help me if you can. Thanks.