View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2005
Novicius

Capt_Spaulding is flying high
Default Helping to Solve Problems

Quote:
Originally posted by Only A Hobo
Capt_Spaulding. It is possible that the message "Disk Problem" will appear if there is not enough Disk Space, and if I don't know what I'm talking about, that is odd, because I have seen it more than once with my own eyes, and rectified the problem by freeing up disk space.

There is also a message Disk error ... which is different and It is possible that I am getting the two muddled.

You may well also be correct and unless I knew different I would not presume to tell you you don't know what you are talking about.

I'm guessing plimble does not have the space problem, but more information will help. Of course if they are using 4.9.29 or above ... what could the problem possibly be?

I feel you and all I will say Is I did reserch for hours due to the fact I had the problem. And disk errors are different, that is your hard drive. Most likely due to invalid parameters in your partition table .
Most of the treads I've read are not using above 4.9.9 and are saying that they have more than enough space ( I sat for hours reading threads), this is what prompted me to do more reserch. I have a twenty GB for my OS and an eighty GB for DL. So It has to be more than your HD itself. Not saying that people dont have errors on there HD. And when it is your HD most of the time using Scan Disk will catch the errors in your table. Also we are running different systems so there could be different parameters that could cause different effects. (Peace and Love)

Last edited by Capt_Spaulding; November 27th, 2005 at 08:57 AM.