View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2005
Enthusiast

Bubba_Gump is flying high

Quote:
Originally posted by wondering why
What I dont understand is whats the issue, so what if 20 people want your funny cat file,
If it were just that one file, I'd unshare it and be done with it. You're not reading. This problem does not occur with a particular file. Go back and start reading the thread from the beginning. One file, totally at random, may suddenly become "so popular" that after a prolonged period, eventually all of my upload AND queued slots will be filled with the same file ("Funny Cats" was used only as an example).
Quote:
And further more I am not a lazy *******, I dl what I want at the time, bubba and crawler, I always get my files without a problem, so when you Block what you call a freeloader it doesn't bother me
You're telling me that you don't have ANY files on your computer that you're willing to share that you didn't download from someone else first? How about some clipart or a few gif's you pig.

Think of all the files you can't get simply because you won't take the time to go through and add a few directories to to your share list.

The "lazy *******" comment stands.