View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2005
Novicius

Gordonc is flying high

A little more detail on the rip off I have experienced.
The web site I signed up with was http://mp3musicaccess.com from an advert on Google.
No mention of Limewire was made, their software name was not disclosed and their wording inferred they could offer searches across many top p2p networks, but this only turned out to be links to download the other networks software. They also offered extras such as movie codecs and adware/spyware protection, but these turned out to be software you can get for free anyway. Yearly, two yearly or lifetime access was offered to this service.
After payment I downloaded their software, it was called 360Share and was identical to Limewire but with a blue skin, and of course all references to Limewire had been removed.
The company is called MP3 Networks Ltd in St Kitts, and the reference on my credit card will be MP3Support.net.

I believe this company has many sites directing people to this service, one other I know of is www.ultimatemoviedownload.com so anyone coming across these names please beware all they are selling is a modified Limewire product and links to other software you can get elsewhere.