View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2005
Disciple

photohammer is flying high
Default "if you not with us, your aganst us"

I'm pretty sure I have asked this question to the LW staff in the past and the same as when I posted it here I also sent it to the staff...

so by saying nothing that pretty much says it all... the next step is at least a formal position on why this topic is ignored or it might be time to let the dogs or war fight....

now here is a question... I will use an example - if I found a box on the sidewalk and pick it up and take it into my house, I have broken no laws, if I get a phone call later that night and I am told please don't open the box it has something illegal in it... I now being informed must take action or be deemed a criminal and face the music

so can LW being informed that by not correcting a known weakness, and not jamming warning messages into the face of novice users be responsible for spreading knowingly spreading computer virus's -- with the passing of the Homeland Act this is a very serious crime and could get big and ugly

now since part of the deal when you buy pro is email support - I figure they will answer since the last thing they would like to see is a pissing match with mastercard over non-delivered services

(BTW Mastercard is by far the only way to shop online, your always right, their always wrong and since Mastercard would love to have ANY excuse to jack the client rates or drop them you alway get some sort of responce)