View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2005
Apprentice

seething is flying high

Ah, yeah, thanks again! I found the way to make em MP3's instead. Then I just used the "clear list" feature and that erased all the ones in AAC format. Now I'm re-Importing them as MP3's.

Edit-Preferences-Importing Then there's a drop down menu to choose the format in.

I only tell you this in case someone else might be reading and be needing it, or if you ever get asked again...

LOL, Just so you know, I'm NOT a huge Seals and Crofts fan, I just grabbed that CD as a trial, I figured if I half-uploaded it and then somehow ended up not being able to get them to work, but unable to erase them either, I wasn't out much if I was never able to get the CD to ever upload after that. (Ok, so I am a bit paranoid)

I guess I'm doing the sharing right since you seem to be able to see what I am doing? Can I share anything on my computer, not just music files? Is this secure, or can people get into my other stuff as well? LimeWire only allows access to the specific folders I choose, right? Is Itunes also allowing sharing? And if so, How do I make them both see the same folder and share the same things? Is there something I need to adjust? I have my Lime Wire set to share a folder named mydocs-MUSIC, and Itunes is sharing something deep under it's program folders like c-programfiles-itunes-itunes music. Would I need to move everything in the two folders into one of them, and then reset a setting somewhere in each program so they both point to the same folder?