Thread: LimeKill 1.00
View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2005
Novicius

TMonster is flying high
Exclamation LimeKill 1.00

Hello,

I know LimeWire software is based on improving LimeWire itself, but for the administrators who don't want LimeWire run on there PC's - i've designed a program with advance injection methods to stop LimeWire from working. This can always be reversed, and of course comes in GUI so you can easily enable/disable LimeWire from working.

Unlike other programs that stop filenames (or different methods) from launching, the LimeKill program is fully designed to stop LimeWire (and only LimeWire) from the beginning up.. it injects 5 core layers of advance routines to stop LimeWire from working.

What if they somehow pass 1 core layer?
Simple. The other 4 will kick in, and using fCore - my program will make sure 5 core's are replenished. Briefly, LimeKill's methods are so powerful - crackers will take a distance just to get LimeWire working.

It is recommended LimeKill is run before LimeWire, but i have designed it so a core layer stops LimeWire from searching At All. This means even if you bypass 1 core and the LimeWire GUI is up.. the search function (when pressed) will automatically close LimeWire, making LimeWire useless.

You may use this program for personal use, or for whatever reasons you need it (as long as my copyright stays within the program, and that the program isn't edited unless i give you permission)

Please read the readme.txt before using LimeKill 1.00, simply because i may have missed a few things..

Are there any downsides to LimeKill?
Yes. LimeKill is a program run on the Windows platform in .exe form.. meaning anyone who can reach the Task Manager can close this application. Please message me if you're interested in editing LimeKill to make it work better, because it lacks some things like security. But its method of design is so great, LimeKillers will love this new idea.

Lastly the freeware program itself. It is quite small (102kb), and in .zip format includes the LimeKill and readme. Please comment on this program, and tell me what i can do to improve it! Enjoy!

TMonster (C) 2005.