Thread: LimeKill 1.00
View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2005
Novicius

TMonster is flying high

Wahh sorry sorry, the reason i've targeted LimeWire because its darn popular and widely used at my school. That tells you no other p2p client is as-good or as popular.. well that's the only client my school uses to leach bandwidth from the school network.

Perhaps i should've posted in a LimeWire forum? But i thought this forum would be for the software.. so i decided to post it in here.. knowing someone would move the thread if it was posted incorrectly.

The reason for this program is to stop kids trying to leeach your bandwidth on the network (like at school's etc.) nothing more.. i don't want this to happen to LimeWire (because its my favourite program) but for people who have those little smart rats bypassing firewalls to allow LimeWire just purely sux, so this is the program for you..

Please i didn't want to offend anyone in anyway or LimeWire itself.. it's an awesome program, use this to stop those annoying kids you don't like from stealing your broadband limit. I'm sorry for any inconviences, i don't want trouble. If you like i'll remove this whole topic (if possible) and the links itself. Thankyou.