View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2005
Novicius

Stargaser is flying high

Only A Hobo

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately your suggestion did not work. I still have fewer search results and when I do get something, I can't seem to download it.

In Limewire lite, even results with 1-2 people per song were downloadable. Now, results with 17-30 hits per song can give me "needs more sources" message. Usually after the search I get the following cascade for songs with fewer #...
1. Connecting..
2. Waiting for busy host for 15-30 min
3. Need more sources
4. Looking for more sources
5. Awaiting sources

Songs with greater number of feedback 50-150 tend to have Connecting... message hours upon hours until they time out or "need more sources" appears again.

I don't know if this is the problem with Limewire PRO or has something to do with the fact that many people have lost their connection recently. I've read that other posters seem to have fixed the problem. Is it just me or are people still having download issues even after they managed to connect with great speed (excellent to turbo-charged)?

I do appreciate any feedback. On the side note, it's not just the Limewire that's affected, Kazaa seems to be having the same problem. I still can't get the connection there.