View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2001
Data Cartridge

Becker is flying high
Default list..

hehe.. i could get you a list of things vinnie changed cause of suggestions

I went and read that post it seemed to be more about how to stop the RIAA from getting some info. I was personaly picked out buy a company. they download an mp3 from me and sent my ISP a noticed. My ISP asked me to stop sharing that file.. notice they didnt say to stop using the program to do this but to stop sharing that file. well since i never listion to the song anyway i deleted and still have my cable modem

What i really like about the private server and privacy mode in bearshare was that i could have a supernode up and running and have my family login in to that supernode and download family pictures or family news. things i really dont care if people get but they really shouldnt have it you know? so to turn it in to a made for company software. If they company runs a supernode with protected passwords and keeps files private then the works can log in to the supernode at work then go home login again and download what they need from work. or talk to other works..

morgwen may i ask what kind of connection you use?
i also tryed morphus. i didnt really know how to set it up i got it working. The only thing i dont like about it is the build in player and i downloaded 2 files with the same name. that could get confusing. i didnt notice to much of a speed differnce with 3 host on a vidoe download. what i really think it comes down to is how you connect. if you can only send and receive 56Kb then thats all you will ever get no? i dont know..but i wish i did.
Becker