View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2005
Valued Member contributor

Grandpa will become famous soon enough

You know I have used allot of different P2P software and Networks in my time. Every P2P network has 2 things in common #1 Spam #2 viruses some of the less popular file sharing nets have less than the more popular ones do the math. Fewer users = less crap. More users = more crap.

It has nothing to do with money it is # of users. If I were a spammer or virus righter and I had half a brain I think I would attack the place that had the most potential targets.

Those type of statements show just how intelligent some people are. It is just like people say Norton sucks because it misses to many viruses. Yet I have found that all Anti Virus software misses viruses. The problem is Norton got to be #1 by being the best out there more features easier to use etc. So what happened well lets see once again #. If I wrote a virus I think I would try and right one that would disable the #1 Anti virus out there that way I could attack the largest # of Targets.

It seems that allot of people would rather believe that there are all these conspiracies going on out there rather than sit down and think something through intelligently. Oh well if you want to go through life thinking the world is out to destroy you go ahead. I myself will keep on moving forward on the path of life and deal with thing as they come. And I guarantee you I will not whine and cry because of a little spam or viruses on a file sharing network I will just use a little common sense and avoid them.

Keep up the good work LimeWire Developers you have made the fastest most efficient file sharing software out there by paying attention to what is important for the software. Not what a few people were whining and crying about because they did not have the intelligence to avoid the inevitable.

java.com - Hot Games, Cool Apps

A little common sense goes a long way

Later Grandpa