View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2005
Disciple

thexrock is flying high

Quote:
Originally posted by Grandpa
I believe that no matter what your ISP says they are filtering or blocking P2P software. Have you tried any other P2P software.

The Link below will take you to the BearShare Lite web page the last time I tested it, it did not contain any spyware see if you can get it to connect.

http://www.bearshare.com/lite/
Grandpa i do run bitlord,bittorrent stuff all the time and that runs great, not sure if that qualifies as p2p or not, but bearshare wont work either, default port was 6348 and i changed it to the 6346, but neither would work. i already asked my isp if they block that stuff, maybe i can ask again, but not sure what else i can try now. the settings u gave me for that port forward will that be the same setup for bearshare too?

talked to my isp and they said they dont block any connection like that, however they said it is possible that my ip address could be block from sharing anytype of copyrighted stuff that limewire may share, so i dunno, again i have tried connecting w/o my router and it still wont work, so maybe i am being blocked from that stuff.

thexrock

Last edited by thexrock; December 16th, 2005 at 10:25 PM.