View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2005
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

Using vulgar language against any member let alone a forum moderator will result in action (yes other moderators also saw your vulgar post. That type of post will not be tolerated on the forum.) It seems you've returned to spam the forum with anti-Lord of the Rings posts. Well goodbye batman. Forum Rules (click here) BTW advising users to start using spyware programs that aren't p2p complient, or are scam versions of the real thing, or themselves have spyware & adware is what I was saying wasn't such a good idea; ie: research what you preach before you recommend them. At 14 years of age, you have things to learn yourself.

Edit: For what it's worth, I didn't give you the wrong link in the 1st place. I gave you the same one. But I repeated it because you obviously hadn't checked it out & the offshoot links from the site to the spyware forum & other spyware program review sites. I was giving you advice about posting information on the forum & you initially chose to totally ignore it. And instead, took offence after I reiterated the advice. Then abused me aggressively with foul language. That's why your thread was removed. A dogmatic attitude of yours. I still gave you another chance but you returned spamming multiple posts about a forum member. The most aggressive of those spam posts has now been deleted.

Last edited by Lord of the Rings; December 22nd, 2005 at 06:24 AM.