Old December 22nd, 2005
Novicius

Devoir is flying high

1. OS version? (Windows 98)
2. What firewalls you have? none that I can see
3. How much ram? 512m
4. Hard Disk space available? 40 Gig and 4 gig free
5. Connection type? (eg: dialup, broadband, cable, etc.) cable modem
6. Modem & router brand name & model numbers? Surf Board modm model 60678EU,,, router Netgear RT311 connected to a 4 port hub
7. Where are you trying to connect from (home, school, work, etc.)? home
8. What version of Java do you have? Version 1.5.0 (build 1.5.0_03-b07)
9. (provider (Internet Service Provider)? Charter
10. Are you sharing the connection with other computers or p2p sharing programs? use a hub for connection. Not using any other sharing programs nor file transfer
11. Is this a your 1st try at LW or is this a new problem with an experienced user. This is a new problem, this happened when I updated LW... previous experience was smooth no issues.
12. After opening LW, do you use the Resume/Find Sources button on all your incomplete files? Usually I deleted the files that don't download.
13. Approximately how many files do you share? currently there are 5 share files
14. Approximately how many incomplete files do you have? There are probably 6 files in the incomplete stage....
15. Running for Days..... I had been leaving the LW up and running for days. After this problem surfaced. I did virus scan with Mcafee none to be found... used AdAware searching for problems and Regisrty Mechanic to sort out broken links.....

Many thanks for your assistance...