View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2005
Gnutella Veteran

me d is flying high
Default properly chastised! however...

first off how many threads have you read, other than your own? do you know how this forum works?

any program i've ever downloaded, have some kind of preferences. obviously you found the skins. if you found skins why didn't you look for anything else??

Tools - Options - etc, you will find alot of what you will need to set up. further if you read some of these "threads" you will most definitely find what you need. you can even fine-tune your search at the bottom of the page.

don't ever start your thread with "i have had L W for a bit" that implies that you have been on L W for a while.

"how do i stop people from downloading the songs i have?"
what else is that supposed to mean, but that you don't want to share!!!

as for the "mediators" here, I'M SURE they get a little tired of answering the same questions over and over. especially when someone "who's been here awhile wants to stop people from up-loading!"

freeloader: a person who habitually imposes upon others for free ....whatever.

Freeloaders are a sore subject here as you may have noticed. if you look in your tools, there is a freeloader option there but it doesn't currently work. obv you fixed that problem.

we can't always just ask for and get the "quick fix". the reason for the forum is to help people, not just one person. but you still gotta work for it.