View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2005
On Holiday

Sphinx is flying high

LOL.

And, just what illigal activity are you using Limewire for Elizabeth81 Are you using it to steal games or software in your spare time????

I think this is pretty funny. thanks for the xmas laugh, I needed it tonight. Uploading a website to Gnutella is the most childish and the most dumbest thing I've read in a long time.

People that get snotty over P2P is laughable at best. You havent got a clue what P2P actually is. You use P2P for file swapping not uploading a stupid website.

Good luck with all those viruses/spam and spyware that Im sure you're downloading just so you can steal that expensive piece of software or game. or uploading a phony website that you're too cheap to host somewhere. LMAO.

This is too priceless. Im done with this. What I want to know is how do you think people will use Gnutella to connect to your stupid website LOL. You need a host with a URL. All you can do with that is zip up the pages and offer it as a zip file or plain HTML. You really, really, havent got a clue how the web works is either.

and FYI: That would be considered spam to upload pages to Gnutella and it IS NOT the Limewire Network. Limewire is only the client that connects you to the Gnutella P2P Network. and if you do have a host, most hosts dont allow spamming of any kind.

Cheers.

Last edited by Sphinx; December 24th, 2005 at 09:50 PM.