View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2005
Apprentice

Rel007 is flying high

Quote:
Originally posted by Hyper-kun
You should really have a little more evidence before you call someone uninformed, naive, a spammer or a blackhat. If you're so clever, Mr Bond, why don't you sue RoadRunner or at least inform the New York Times?
. . . and you *know* what you are talking about?
I know what I have seen by tracking back files which are suspicious and repeatedly come up as the first file found in a search through Limewire. I began doing this to determine what content was pushed by Loudeye (perhaps you know nothing of them either?) and I have now observed a pattern of trojans that match my exact search string, all coming from various IP addresses that are rr.com. Again, if you had the time to do your homework, you would notice that Spamhaus has listed rr.com as one of the top sources of spam in the world. If you had taken the trouble to read their listings instead of trolling on this forum, you would also see they have multiple reports against them for being the source of trojans (injection?). http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/listings.lasso?isp=rr.com .
rr.com actually has at least one ROKSO spammer and that is a clear indication that something fishy is going on at roadrunner.

I think you should do a little more homework before you dismiss these observations as fantasy and yes, I appear to be more clever than you are. I am still hoping that someone with more knowledge about such might post about this.

Last edited by Rel007; December 27th, 2005 at 06:25 PM.