View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2005
Valued Member contributor

Grandpa will become famous soon enough

Well you are going to have to change the definition of integrity for that one to fly.

And I never said I wanted Google to sensor any results.

And yes I do have a problem with anybody that uses deceit to make money off of people that are making an honest living. If the only way a person can make a living is by lying, cheating, deceiving, or any other dishonest means quite frankly suck.

You can defend the practice all you want but it still is not going to change the fact that it is not right.

And there have been thieves thought history but that doesn't make it right. And if a person does not care about how they get other peoples hard earned money or who they hurt in the process then it is wrong.

And yes on this issue and any other issue of integrity or morality somebody has to be right and somebody has to be wrong.

If all the people in the world believed as you do this world would be a very sad place. Can you imagine how life would be if we all lived by that type of moral standards. What a great place to live it would be than God it is not.

And yes people do get paid for advertising and spamming and one way to spread it is through P2P networks but that goes back to integrity and morality. So your own argument is biting you on the ***. As you said they have the right to have a idea and make money from it.

java.com - Hot Games, Cool Apps

A little common sense goes a long way

Later Grandpa