View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2001
Stranger

backmann is flying high
Arrow Gnotella: Active?

Quote:
Gnotella (active?)
Yeah, thank God it is still active. The last official version (1.0.5) was released during the end of September, but you can find a beta 1.2.0 at http://origin.gnotella.com/beta, which was released on October 27th. There was also a previous beta version in the middle, 1.1.0.

Here's a recent quote from Shaun, one of the developers:

Quote:
Well, we are still alive and kicking, even if a little bit quiet. I don't like to give release dates as I don't release on a schedule, I release when I think its right, it may be possible that something will appear in the next week (new beta, not full release), but I won't promise.

I have still been pouring over the forums, even if not responding as there are enough wonderful users here who seem to always be there to allow me to continue coding.

In addition to the new beta which will come soon and hopefully be worthy of a full release, I have been cooking up something else that will make all the users happy, its still a ways off, but it'll be cool and make all our lives easier.

So, we are still alive, we are still releasing, just been a lull between releases.

Shaun

Ivan
"In the dark we make a brighter light"