View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2006
Psst...over here!

6_pac is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I have Limewire basic at my job.... I was wondering since my dad recently got a computer would there be a way to access my limewire from my dads computer without having to pay again.
Limewire basic is free and Pro costs $18.88USD. Get it from the official site http://www.limewire.com/english/cont...um_intro.shtml.

If you paid for LW basic then you were scammed. If you can, try to get you money back either through your bank/cc company. Or contact the site you bought it from and demand your money back. Also consider cancelling you cc because sometimes they will tack on charges for things you didn't want plus you don' know what they will do with your billing iinfo.

See this thread: Membership? - **WARNING ** BEWARE** - Download p2p Clients ONLY Thru Official Sites
Quote:
Also... since we did pay for this we are not pirating music are we?... I wont have Lars come after me in court... ( I have a few Metalica songs) lol please help!
Limewire is a file sharing app. What users share(upload/download) is the responsibility of that person. Having limewire does not give anyone the right to break copyright laws. Even if you buy the Pro version you still have to obey the copyright laws. You download files at your own risk.

Hope this helped. I wasn't trying to rain on your parade.