View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2006
Novicius

vwgolf2006 is flying high

Hi, i've only registered here today so hello all.

just got a big problem I want to get off my chest, been looking for limewire forums for a while now to say about this so here goes..also its reassuring to know that other users have come across this problem before and other users have helped out...I do apolgise if maybe I posted this in the wrong thread but I did read the Forum rules and regs, and this thread "underage nudity" seemed right for it.
ok so here goes..........

was recently looking for photos and short clips of the "harry poter-goblet of fire" film, I managed to download few files of pics and videos, majority of them where proper but 3 of them featured the young girl in the film, who was nude and where very unpleasant scenes, dont want to go into any more detail about it...

now this is where my problem is, i've only recently got limewire programme so im not so sure about how all the file sharing works etc and i didnt take caution...i found out that i was sharing two folders on my pc "My Music" and "my pictures",unfortuenly I downloaded the harry potter pics and video clips to "my music"
So what im saying is, these files where idle for about 5 mins in that folder, and during that time loads of limewire users cud of downloaded it! AND NO THEY WHERE NOT IDLE BECAUSE I WAS LOOKING AT THEM, THEY WHERE IDLE BECAUSE I WAS DOWNLOADING MORE STUFF, AND I LOOK AND LISTEN TO EVERYTHING AFTER I'VE FINISHED ON LIMEWIRE......IM NOT SICK AND NEVER MAKE MYSELF LOOK AT THESE SORT OF THINGS.

I OBVIOSLY deleted all the disgusting pictures, cleared temp internet files, cache the lot!!

So guys, ashamed to say this but i really am SCARED on wots going to happen to me next...am i gonna get a visit from the law,get taken to court??

Sorry if this seems like an inrelevant post, but I didnt get a good night sleep last night, been searching the internet for advice all today, and worried sick...as a result I have uninstalled limewire permantley.

im hoping someone can help me, if not just send me somewere else where i could get help....THANKS ALOT GUYS