View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2006
Apprentice

GefallenenEngel is flying high
Default A Big Thankyou to the Limewire Developers!

Apart from earlier today my last posting was way back in 2004! I've been a regular user of Limewire since then and this great little application has gone from strength to strength.

Now, what I'm going to say won't go down well with the many forum members who have problems running Limewire smoothly, but it does seem that in many cases (though I agree their are genuine Limewire 'glitches') it is quite often a lack of basic knowledge in understanding how their own computers / OS's work and has nothing to do with the Limewire app itself).

However, this posting is not to speak ill of inexperienced computer users. We all have to start from somewhere and we all learn from experience. What I would like to say is a big THANKYOU to all the LIMEWIRE DEVELOPERS who have put together the application and continue to work at it to ensure it remains a success. THANKS also go to those FORUM MEMBERS whose invaluable advice and experience continues to help out the Limewire community.

In my personal experience of Limewire I have never had any issues. It has always done exactly what it says on the tin. The new Junk Filter option is a blessing and works a treat. Never had any problems with starting up, sharing, saving in the correct locations, or transferring to iTunes. No playback problems, and no viruses. Of course, I get the odd mp3 or aac file that is 'noise' or the content is not that which has been specified by the filename. But that's a small price for sharing files with millions of souls.

Ah, I feel better now. It's been dull and wet since Christmas and I needed to say something positive. Cheers.