View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2006
Enthusiast

NodeNomad is flying high
Default responses:

to jay173: those who don't want to share can easily not share now. you will browse them, find they're not sharing anything, and probably disconnect them. how is this different than if they had disabled browse?

to me d: "when i'm on, browse is on" how silly of you to act as though this is a choice you made, when in fact it is forced on you, at this time. wouldn't it be more meaningful if you chose to allow others to browse? hehehe...

"if you don't like it get off L W" i don't use limewire, except to facilitate local sharing on my LAN. i might allow it to connect to the 'net at large if it didn't require me to bend over and spread 'em. i do use other gnutella clients, such as gnucleus and shareaza, since they allow their users the freedom to disable browsing. incidentally, i decide to share quite a lot, but i'm not getting in a ****-measuring contest with you.

Other than the major shortcoming of forcing you to allow browse, Limewire is the best gnutella client, in my opinion. I began posting here as an attempt to address this shortcoming, and will continue to do so.