View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2006
Disciple

Jupiterzguy is flying high
Default This is rediculous

Why can't this program just work? My windows firewall isn't even configured (as in that doesn't work either and is not on so ALL my ports are open), my norton anti virus has worm protection, it isn't really a firewall, and I added lw to my safe list. But just to be safe I disabled norton and LIMEWIRE STILL WON'T WORK. I've paid for the pro version and it was pretty much a waste of my money. I'm very disgusted with the whole thing.

It was working fine and then one day just up and quit. I had changed nothing. It has yet to decide to work again. I don't know what kind of **** poor operation you people are running but I'm just about over it. Everything on my computer is set to allow limewire to work, I did the browser test and everything, but it just won't work.

I've downloaded, deleted, redownloaded so many times I can't count them. I'm really sick of this. When you pay money you for a program you expect it to work. Is that too much to ask? What is so hard about this concept? I downloaded that patch to up my ports to fifty. Nothing. I've done everything in the book to no results and no satisfaction. What is the problem here?