View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2006
Novicius

2and2makes5 is flying high
Thumbs down My many complaints

I've been downloading a file that's 800MB for over a week now, and this morning, I noticed a message on Limewire. I don't remember what it said exactly, but it said something about an error. I clicked discard, and it froze. I had to restart my computer. After I restarted, it said it couldn't restart the download. And now, I can't find the file again when I searched for it again. Also, I can't use Ctrl+Alt+Delete anymore, because it won't come up, and it says that Limewire is using it, so I can't. And, it is not fast at downloading at all. I have a 768k connection, and I've configured Limewire to download faster, but it doesn't. It's only gone up about 1 or 2k, and incredibly, it downloads at a wopping 2.1k now! (The previous statement was complete sarcasm, but true.) On Kazaa, I downloaded at 30k, and I thought it was slow, so I searched for a better program for P2P file sharing. Then I found Limewire. I saw you said it was the fastest P2P program, and I believed you. It has terrible service, terrible speeds (if any,) and it freezes more than a naked guy thinking about ice cream while covered in snow in the North Pole in an iglue with the AC on at full blast! This program is by far, the worst, possible program I have ever used in my entire life, and I've tried AIM Triton; you know that sucks. Another thing is that it has so many fake annoying messages, like "You machine appears to not have an active internet connection," when it clearly does. I'm still going to use Limewire, because of the ONE good thing about it. It doesn't take up as much space as Kazaa. That's the only relatively good thing about it. Thank you for my time, and yes, I do expect flames.

PS. The forum's slow too!!!

Last edited by 2and2makes5; January 16th, 2006 at 10:36 AM.