View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2006
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

I'll give a more up to date sample. There's 3 options.

1. Enable Chat by going to LW's menu bar, Tools>Options>Chat & ticking the option for Chat & pressing Apply button.

2. You can show which hosts have Chat enabled. Right-click the top of the column bar & a menu will appear. Choose to show Chat column. This can be done for (a) the Search Results window, (b) the Download window, & (c) the Upload window in the Monitor window.

3. Right-click a host with the Chat icon showing & choose Chat with Host from the menu that appears. If you are able to then a chat window will appear.

As I remember it, there was previously an End Chat button. But this appears to have been removed. I guess you simply close the window to finish chat or clear the monitor space. The sample below shows this process being applied to the Search Results window. (And also the previous versions had a chat button either or both on the main & monitor windows, but this has also been removed.)
Attached Thumbnails
How to get to chat?-chat-windows.gif