Thread: Newbie
View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2006
Novicius

ohfark is flying high
Default Newbie

Hi there! As the subject says “New To This”. I have checked FAQ and found some answers I wanted but there are still some outstanding, I hope you can help me with.

Why when I go to the connections page is there 3 ultrapeers that seem to be uploading something but yet I do not see anything being uploaded?

Why after I type in my search and go to clear it by clicking clear history does it not clear?

I have had no troubles downloading and have downloaded a few mpegs ranging in sizes from 1,000kb to 30,000kb and play them back on windows media or nero, however last night I downloaded a movie (973,000kb) but yet when I went to play it I received this notice

Saving your download. If I clear the download I find I can’t move it from the library or for that matter play it. In a round about sort of way I have managed to save some mpegs but also lost some. What is the easiest way to save it once you have downloaded it?

O.k. that’s it (sorry). Thank you in advance if you can assist me. I also apologise in advance if I have posted this to the wrong thread, I have spent time trying to work this out.