Thread: Icons Missing
View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2006
Apprentice

ace6227 is flying high
Default Icons Missing

Stupid question that no one can probably answer, but I'll give it a shot. Ok...first off, every file extension has an icon associated with it. MPG extensions will have the little WMP icon if that's your default player. And so on and so forth with every extension. If you don't have a program set for that extension then windows uses the default plain icon. Anyway, when you do a search with limewire these icons are shown next to the results. Example...I search for a movie...so it will have the WMP icon next to it. This all works fine EXCEPT for mp3 audio files! It basically shows the plain blank icon like I don't have a program installed that handles this extension. I already have the latest Winamp, and latest PRO version of Limewire. I also already know how to go to folder options and change properties for certain extensions. I have already done so for the mp3's. The icon works fine in Windows, and in other P2P programs such as emule. This really isn't a HUGE deal, and is not affecting much other than it irritates me!!! Anyone have any ideas?? If not...no worries. Just curious. Tiny little stupid things bug ya sometimes and you just want to fix them!