View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2006
Novicius

shekhina is flying high

Hey,

thank you so much for replying.

Some of the songs on the WMP library are saved in My Music, others have gotten on there after being ripped from CD's, so they're not saved in My Music. Is there a way I can copy all the music from the library into another folder or can that not be done because it's just one huge playlist?

Thanks for the icons thing, I'll go through that thread in a minute and try and sort that out, just wanted to get back to you first to see if there's any more you can tell me...I'm so hopeless with computers

When I run the mouse over the files that wont play, it does say that they're mp3s, but doesn't give other information about them, artist, title etc. like it does with my other files in the WMP library. I've tried downloading those two particular songs a couple of times incase it was a corrupted file but that didn't work.

I don't know anything about codecs, I don't remember changing anything...do I need to update them or something? And how do I go about that?

So sorry for all the questions! It's so annoying not being able to do anything with these files and I really don't want to lose all those songs in my library if I have to reinstall WMP...