View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2006
Disciple

ltripley is flying high

Yo Grandpa!

I guess YOU are the one that doesn't read so well.

I posted my own thread before responding to this one called: Pro help is VERY lacking, which explain YET again what the problem is and........

Speaking of Common Sense.... you're missing that too. You just proved my point by posting their terms for Pro.

A: LimeWire BASIC is completely free to download and use. An enhanced version of LimeWire, LimeWire PRO, is also available for a one time charge . LimeWire PRO can be purchased as an electronic download or on CD.

LimeWire is a software application. The one time payment for LimeWire PRO is a payment to purchase a copy of the program. PRO purchasers also receive Technical Support via email and up to 6 months of free updates.

You will not be charged again by Lime Wire after your initial purchase. After 6 months, PRO users have the option to purchase an additional 6 months of technical support and free updates for a reduced price.

All Sales Are Final!

There is a free version of LimeWire for you to try before buying PRO, so we will not issue refunds for LimeWire PRO software purchases. We do not have sufficient support staff to process refunds manually for such a large user base. Therefore we are making it very clear up front: no refunds for any reason. This includes but is not limited to cases where LimeWire PRO performs poorly on your computer.

Where have I asked for a REFUND? I don't want a REFUND!

Here it is in PLAIN ENGLISH because you obviously missed it Prior to your smartass answer....

I BOUGHT a copy of the software on CD from Limewire. There's nothing wrong with my copy!!!
The problem is that during the install FROM MY CD THAT LIMEWIRE PROVIDED, the installer looks to download ONE SINGLE FILE from the Limewire site only Limewire has discontinued that file location!!!

<<I’m receiving an error during installation that says: An error occurred while downloading the file http.installengine.com/cert02/isengine/isscript.msi>>

That has nothing to do with needing a refund or the extra bells and whistles of 6 months worth of updates.

The version I BOUGHT worked fine!!!!!!!!!! but because of LIMEWIRE removing my option to REINSTALL THE COPY I BOUGHT, they have created a problem NOT covered in the sell deal!!!!!!!!

Do - you - understand - now???????
Maybe you should get all your facts together before trying your hand at making me feel like a dumbass.