View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2006
ReTired

Sleepless is just really nice
Question can bitzi be used for starting downloads ?

Got the new version now and cpu is back to normal 3-8% instead of the 100%. Good work frostwire crew, even though I don't see why a version like that would ever be available in the first place.

Now for some questions:

I read somewhere that Ultrapeers should make the searches faster and just as effective. But when using Frostwire connecting to 3 peers I get alot less search results then with Limewire Pro connecting to 5 peers, and I can't help thinking that the number of peers is the issue here. Has anyone looked in to this and has a better answer to this 3 or 5 ultrapeers issue?
I know alot of the "extra" searchresults take a long time to download, but a slow download is a lot better than no download.

1. Is there a way to add files for download, just using bitzi, some link or code or something? I know the files are there. I can find them with limewire pro, but frostwire downloads alot better and more stable I think. Limewire Pro is more of an upload program, at least for me, with exactly the same settings. I don't have much luck or rather no luck in running two P2P programs at the same time so I'll try to stick with Frostwire if it can be optimized better.

2. If not. Is there any way to find searchresults with limewire search and then somehow adding them to the frostwire downloads?

Even if it's really complicated I would really like to know how.

If I'm in the wrong subjectforum for this just move the tread

Last edited by Sleepless; January 31st, 2006 at 06:14 PM.