View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2006
Disciple

sunnydayblueocean is flying high

how is pro better than free? i already bought it but was just wondering? how can someone who uses limewire complain about people being fustrated at being ripped off simply because they wanted to use the program which is offered free to everyone. And as far as charma, people who share files are being nice to share whatever they are willing to share unless it is a virus , the people who are downloaded shared files most likely would not have paid to see it but are thankful to watch because someone was nice enough to share. People who really like a band dont stop going to their concerts just because they can hear it on their computer. And people who loved to go to the movies dont suddenly stop going because they downloaded some version that is less than theater quality. Reality, singers and actors make too much money anyhow. don't get me wrong i like them just as well as the next person but they are all for free speech, art, freedom of expression, insipiration, and they get all sorts of things for free because they have influence but when it comes to their money or being compensated for their work people are just down right wrong and illegal to want to listen to it or see it without paying. give me a break, i mean how many thousands of dollars is one song really worth or how many millions of dollars can a few months of playing pretend be worth? Can file sharing really be hurting their pockets so much? Or are they the ones being greedy?There is nothing wrong with being paid well for a job well done but i hate feeling suckered when something is advertised and then is some what of a letdown they play up the best parts sometimes just to trick you into paying when it turns out to be horrible. Given some things are really good entertainment i still dont feel bad because they make plenty of money without getting what little i have. There are exceptions and i do still spend money on entertainment (movies and songs,ect.) but i does make be feel a bit like some really spoiled people are fussing cause they dont have enough stuff .And i suppose to feel like getting scamed by scam artist with the intent on taking ur money for nothing is equal to some people learning how to share their stuff.