Thread: Jesus
View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2006
Novicius

Liahona is flying high
Default Aryth

No matter if Aryth has a scam site for a long time, that he only paid $24.00 dollars for a life time membership. He has mostly gotten over hundreds of dollars worth of songs by now most likely.

As far as your attempt to scare him with the FBI, cannot be done coming from and attorney here. He has not conciously broken the law. The site he uses has not been proven to be illeagel at this time, so he can go by their rules still be safe from the law.

One thing he was saying in words that none of you seem to have understood, not able to read between the lines, is though he has paid $24.00 dollars for a possible scam site, the money was not important to him, if he has paid for a scam site he has gotten more than his moneys worth. His attitude is what have I really lost, I paid $24.00 dollars for a possible scam site, but I got hundreds of dollars worth of songs.

Second one thread you should know, whether a song has not been recorded on a record, or CD, as long as it has the copy right law attached to it, you are downloading illeagel songs. They do not have to have been heard or played in public whether on a record, cd, or radio or at a concert. In your words here from all of you that replied to his threads/Flaming him as you have, you have implicated yourselves in downloading illeagle songs. The law would be more against you members, that they would Aryth.

If your threat with the law is because I'm assuming he used cussed words on here, lawyers can tie that up in the courts for a long time, at which could really be very little exspense to him, than it would be for peerless and gnutella and the law. Your site may have rules against foul language but freedom of speech can be used effectivetly against you and this site, to keep it in the courts for years. Aryth was telling you that you members need to get out learn laws,listen to rock bands that are anti RIAA, as I am also. That they have certain sites of their own they have banded together and put their site(s). They are anti-LW,Kazaa, I-tunes, etc.

We look for people and how they act towards others on music forum sites as gnutella, we contact the ones we feel come out with decent concerns, or questions, how they present themselves on these sites. What I'm saying is we look for people who are not flamers/and as peerless put it his GOD complex. We look for people like Aryth who are collectors of what we consider good music from the 20s to present. I was contacted lastnight about Aryth, so join this site to read up on him, see what has taken place, Aryth before we lost him to his request was contacted by us as one we are talking with, to see his interest, is attitude about the cussing as he has explained it to us, what was read here by our member shows Aryth was just being genuine, about help. We are certain he will be given the site info/membership from these bands, as others have been chosen from other sites.

If Aryth as you know him, we have all his real info as you should know by now, was to be confronted by the law I myself and others will fight for him, so he will have the money to back him.

lesson being how you treat people, could get you into doors that you would think that a normal person never may or could enter.

Your site may have rules, your attitudes speak millions about what type people you are.

Just my two cents on this thread I saw here.