View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2006
Disciple

DropkickSidekick is flying high
Default Limewire has installed virus

Limewire installs spyware and viruses and stuff into your computer when you download it.

I downloaded it from limewire.com. I went to delete it. I deleted every file that limewire had exept my music. I guess it thought I couldn't have my music if I didn't have limewire. So all my music was gone. Then the virus formed after deleting all the files.
After deleting all the files it shatterd my mcaffe virus scan. litterly.
I had an up to date mcaffe virus scan. When I deleted it it tore it up and stompt it into the ground. (another words i couldn't use it any more)(mcaffe keept popping up every like a thousand times saying that there are some files missing) I had to download it agian.

Then I downloaded it agian and it said I have 3 infected files. Went to delete them. It said that there is a copy write law or agreement protecting the adware I found. (thats a virus that changed it's name so it would be detected as adware) Theres no way I can delete it.

When you download limewire it gives you a virus. Simple is that. (THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN PROVE DIFFRENT!!!) Delete or open the files that the virus that limewire installed it will then begian to forum. It will eat your RAM like a ******* peace of cake.