View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2006
Novicius

Frammis is flying high

To sunnydayblueocean:

Well Sonny, I see that you are setting up your justications well. You have rationalized very well the fact that you are or want to be a THIEF.

You talk about recording artists making too much money, asking how much can a song really be worth.

Well, I've got news for you, Sonny. The song is worth what people will pay for it. You think it costs too much? Don't buy it.

But no, you think you are in the position to determine how much a song is worth or how much a group should be paid for their album. And if you think they are getting too much, then you solution is simple. You will STEAL it, feeling rightous about it, no less.

But the inescaple fact remains: You are a THIEF. You most certainly would not hold this view if you had something to sell and others decided you were making "too much" money.

But let's bring it closer to home. Five bux says you are working a flunky job, if you are working at all... maybe you rely on Dad's handouts. But let's say you do work. I bring you a paycheck for half the amount you expected. I say, "You know Sonny, I've decided that you are making too much money. I know you're just not deserving of the money you think you are."

You'd sh*t a brick. Yet you have no problem doing the same to others. Sonny, it's time for a wakeup call. You're living a double standard. If you think that the recordng artisits make too much money then do something about it. But don't just be a thief. I've seen clowns like you all over the place... they seem to think they are "entitled" to something that is not theirs just because they don't want to pay the price.

The way I see it is this: You steal from a recording artist, you'd steal from me. Your ethics suck.