View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2006
ReTired

Sleepless is just really nice
Default I can disrecommend Norton

I used it for months, and it caused me nothing but trouble. It is the biggest resource hog on the market today (I think) + plus it didn't pick up everything it should

Has anyone tried Trendmicro PC-Cillin. I'm thinking about trying it, since Panda (allthough a good antivirusprogram) is almost as big a resource hog as Norton. But I would like to know what other people say about it first. I have tried looking on the net for feedback, and have also tried writing them about it asking very specific questions and getting non-specific answers back. Allthough support answered fairly fast which is a big + in my book

P.S. DKSK The reason I called you stupid was because every time your name was associated with a thread it was inconstructive. If you wise up and post a bit nicer + more relevant + specific you will get a lot of help here, while if you continue like you have done so far you will only have more people calling you stupid

P.P.S. Antivirus doesn't have to be expensive to be good. And expensive most definently doesn't mean good

Last edited by Sleepless; February 12th, 2006 at 06:32 PM.