View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2006
ReTired

Sleepless is just really nice

I have up to 3 PC's connected to the same router, and I had a lot of trouble from running Limewire + other programs connected at the same time before I used the patch. It was so bad that I had to choose if I wanted to run limewire and nothing else, or to not run limewire so I could use it for other tasks

now I have applied the patch on 2 of the computers. Since then I have not ran into a single problem with failed downloads or hung connections (offcourse limiting limewires bandwidth usage according to what I need for other programs)

I'm just saying that if you have trouble from those kind of issues it is really worth a try before spending money, as it really will help in a lot of cases

I am not saying that your option isn't good, but it costs money and the patch is free. Also I may not have read your first post very well before answering, as it seems to me from your last reply that you are talking about completely different things, and not about running limewire while playing online games chatting or using another P2P at the same time, but more about how to be able to run limewire in a corparate inviroment