View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2006
On Holiday

Only A Hobo is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

Everyone on these forums knows that a lot of search results are bogus. Fake files, ipod advertisements and nasty little trojans. The latest versions of Limewire have a junk filter built in . I have not used t, but understand that it is a fairly simple matter to "train" the filter to filter out what you want.

Morph stands for Morpheus which afaik is a Gnutella client .. just like Limewire but not frequently seen. You will experience problems with all clients at times, but I do not tempt providence by attempting to download files of 134.4 kb, or audio files that give no bit rate. I realize that whilst these facts of life are a pita, I cannot see any evidence of them dissabling Limewire ..mind you I do avoid suspicious looking hosts as a matter of course.

You should realize that you might get dubious search results and report them on the forums. If a nother person conducts the same search, it is very likely that he will get different results, being connected through different ultrapeers etc.

So I have no idea if I have started to answer your queery, but let me know