Thread: Limewire Pro
View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2006
Novicius

roxymeza is flying high
Angry

I am sorry, but you people don't get it.....I have seen several postings on this web site from many people with the same problem and there is always the same response by so called senior members. I think that we are being SCAMMED, but by the same company. I got my program directly from the limewire.com website. I will get the copy of this transaction and probably since I am getting no assistance from the creator of the program or have no way to contact them, I will be taking this up to the better business bureau or other prosecuting authorities in my state. I think it is sad that a good program and system such as limewire has rude and unhelpful people representing their website and services. Anyone seeing this message and would like to join me please e-mail me at EDITED YET AGAIN...READ THE RULEZ...I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE PISSED ABOUT YOUR SETCH...READ THE RULEZ REGARDING POSTING PRIVATE INFORMATION. I will also be going to petitions.com to post there as well.

**EDIT BY SENIOR SUPERMODERATOR PEERLESS: ARE YOU SURE YOU HAVE YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT?...YES A SINGLE PAYMENT OF $18.88 GETS YOU 6 MONTHS...

AND PLEASE REALIZE, BESIDES A FEW LimeWire PPL, THE VAST MAJORITY OF THIS FORUM IS POPULATED BY PPL WHO ARE IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH LimeWire...AND AS A FACT, I AM NOT IN ANY WAY AFFILIATED WITH LW..

TAKE YOUR GRIPE UP WITH THE BBB, OR WHOEVER...BE MY GUEST, AND YOU ACTUALLY HAVE MY SUPPORT ON SAID AGENDA...

ALSO, THIS FORUM IS NOT RUN BY LimeWire...NOTE THE NAME OF SAID FORUMS: GNUTELLA FORUMS

END OF EDIT/RANT***

Last edited by Peerless; February 25th, 2006 at 11:09 AM.