View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2006
Novicius

CassElle is flying high
Default Library Problems (AGAIN!)

Hi, I'm a newcomer to LimeWire. I downloaded the free version a few days ago and all was going well. I had downloaded a number of audio tracks and was very pleased with the quality. However, when I opened up the software today and opened the Library, I found numerous items, some in RED, some in BLACK in between my track titles, i.e. daap (in black), Type - Jar, Generic Windows Utils (in red), Type - dll, i118n (in black), Type -Jar.

I have twice uninstalled/re-installed the software but these mysterious items keep appearing in the Library. Can anyone help with this problem, please??

NOTE: Since posting the above query yesterday I have realised that whilst using Limewire to download I may have had the incorrect section open. On the left-hand side of the window instead of being in 'AUDIO' I may have been in 'SAVED FILES'. I have clicked on that today and noticed that it contains downloaded track listings, mingled with the red/black programme files.

I am therefore hoping that all is well and I do not have any infections, etc. I have twice scanned my system with Antivirus software and it has shown no infections.

Can anyone confirm that above is ok?

Last edited by CassElle; March 1st, 2006 at 01:12 AM.