View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2006
Novicius

guest36 is flying high
Default Limewire uninstalling/ other prolems

I have had limewire 4.10 for a while now, but it recently started popping up and starting up randomly and when I would close it it would keep doing it. I uninstalled limewire and yet for some reason it still tries to start. I have restarted the computer, scanned for problems and none seem to be working. I get a message as limewire tries to start from a java windows saying "one or more necessary fles appeard to be invalid, This is generally cause by a corrupted installation. Please try downloading and intalling limewire again. If the problem perssts blease copy and paste the following mesage and e-mail it to bugs@limewire.com.
I tried intalling it again but it fails becuase it says there is another version/ limewire is still running, but I uninstalled it. I could not find limewire anywhere on my computer so I checked the task manager to see if it was still running. The task manager suddenly does NOT work now, so I cannot check to see whether or not another limewire is still running somehow.
I e-mailed bugs@limewire only to get a message back saying that my message could not be sent becuase it was invalid or something like that.

Please help as soon as possible.
Thanks