View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2006
Devotee

mike160 is flying high
Default was up with limewire pro v 4.10.5

hello,
everone out there was up with limewire pro v 4.10.5 when i frist started to use limewire i started with the free one the basic one never had any probloms with it so i got the limewire pro and paid about $21.00 for it to find out that its no good ever time i use it i start off with let say 15.56 gb of free disk space and i start downloading let say 4 movies of 600 mb each with like i said 15.56 gb of hard disk space on my pc when the movie are about let say half way finish i am almost low or low of disk space how can this be were is all my free disk space going to and also with the limewire pro v 4.10.5 i am always getting erro massges saying that i do not have internet connection or that a firewall is blocking me and i do have a internet connection and there is no firewall blocking me so i dont know why this is happening to me and also when i have been useing limewire for let say 30 min or so were you see you downloads everthing eles goes blank and it frezzes up were i need to be resting the program ever time caues it wont work after it goes blank and i also wanted to say that i was useing a diffrent v of limewire pro befor and i did not have all these probloms i had some but not all this but now i am stuck with this one i guess up dateing is not always a good thing to do can anyone help me thank you