View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2006
Novicius

KLagoda is flying high
Question Visual Problems Searching For Files On 4.10.9

I just upgraded my Limewire to version 4.10.9, and immediately the first thing Im noticing is that when I run a search (of anything, video, music, etc), it doesnt show my searches. The blue tab pops up at the top (with no search name or ability to close the tab), and I get intermittent blips of genre/artist/album listings in the three left hand columns, but the searches dont actually show up on the main window unless I click and highlight them all. So I highlight a few, but the moment new results pop into that window, they all go white again and I have to keep higlighting. Additionally, the buttons underneath the searches (download, browse host, stop search, and junk) only show if i drag my cursor over them, they wont show on their own.

Oddly enough this doesnt effect the download qualities, for the second or two that Im able to actually SEE the file name in the main window, if i double click it to DL, it will load fine, and download smoothly. this just looks to be a visual error that it seems to be having.

Also, it seems to just be happening in the default Limewire skin, if I change the skin to say, pink and black, everything is fine. but once i go back to default, it starts to white out and not display any file names. also, displayed file names are only whited out in the search window. in the download window everything is fine.