View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2006
Novicius

Nimwad is flying high

I would really like to see something napster like, and what I mean is the user has to create a username and not just use one's IP address. I download a lot of hard to find, rare files, and I've had incomplete files in my incomplete folder for like two months and it ticks me off that I can only find this certain user like once every 5 months. If you create a hotlist option it would make it easy for users to connect to friends or people who have the same tastes in music.

Also have an open nap feature where once you connect to the network you have to automtically share files since I get alot of leechers who download off me. This is why napster was so successful was because you can get millions of files anytime you wanted and all these new P2P apps allow you to share or not share which is stupid because the more you share the better the network is.

These are some features I'd like to see

1. Hotlist option
2. Terminate IP browsing and create a mandatory username (again relates to option 1)
3. Chatroom - for discussion purposes and more convienent support. Wuith the message you have to create a username, get an email and activate account, it takes quite a bit of time and a chatroom will solve the time issue for support
4. No more behind firewall crap to prevent downloads.
5. Open Nap meaning once you connect you have to share prevents leechers

I'll think of some new things as it comes.